Spring Break 2008?

KyDerbyMan

Anyone know where I can get some good scrod?
Anyone know what the most crowded week would likely be next spring?

My daughter's school has a late spring break this year and I think we'll miss all the college spring breaks. Going to have to skip Christmas this year as the week I'd planned to go down, my daughter will still be in school! DOH!! Screwed that one up!

So, looks like we'll be doing 8-9 days around the week of April 7-11. It's probably Peak season, too, I bet.

Oh well...just dying to get back down again!!!

It's hard to say since everyones sprilng break is different. I'll be there at the same time, we are going the 5th-12th. Many people have the break piggy backed on Easter so that week in March will probably be busy. I guess we'll see when we get there.

Our spring break is always the 3rd week of March, as in much of the Midwest. Easter is March 23rd this year and much of the country has Spring Break that week.

Public schools here are the first week of April, But my kids are going to private school and thiers is always first week in March

The week before Easter will be a nightmare. I think by mid April it will be better, although it will still be crowded as spring breaks continue on until the end of April.

The week before Easter will be a nightmare. I think by mid April it will be better, although it will still be crowded as spring breaks continue on until the end of April.

I'm sure it will be crowded but not like *the* spring break week around Easter. This is good news. :)

It'll probably be less crowded than when I was last there (one year ago this week - end of July/first of Aug). And even if it is as crowded, it won't be as H O T !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter