Spring Advantage 2013?

Hello guys!
I am new to this forum. I found this forum when i googled "disney college program spring 2012"

Today I had a phone interview and I just wanted to be helpful and post the questions I remember being asked. The interview was only 15 minutes. I was very nervous and said "umm and ahhh" alittle too much but here are the question I was asked (The question may have been worded different from the actual interview but the questions mean the same thing)

Why do you want to work for Disney?
What is your work experience ?
Tell me about a stressful period in your life.
How you do deal with living with other people?
What are the top three jobs you are interested in and why?
Do you have a valid license?
What jobs are you not interested in doing?
Do you prefer to work indoors or outside?
What is your work speed? Fast, Moderate or Steady/Slow?

Hello!! My name is Kaci and I have was accepted as a Spring Advantage Intern for 2013 about 3 weeks ago!! I have accepted my role as a Greeter, but I have an audition on Sunday as a Character Performer. I wanted to post on here and meet new people and try to make some friends before I head out there!! So how are you? Are you guys excited? Where are you hoping to room? Lemme know!!princess:

I'm also named Madison, (20 y/o) and I ALSO got denied for Fall 2012, applied for Spring 2013, and have a phone interview on Wednesday!!

What are the chances?

:)

That's crazy Madison! :D haha! I'm 21, and my phone interview was on a Wednesday as well! I hope your interview went well; I got accepted for Attractions, Spring Advantage 2013! My arrival is Jan 21st! :)

I don't believe the 6 month waiting period applies for college program applications, though correct me if I'm wrong. It said online that you can apply once per session (once for both fall/fall advantage and once for spring/spring advantage). The 6 month waiting period is for hourly positions as well as how long you have to wait after completing 1 year in the college program/professional internship.

I had been looking into this recently as some financial concerns arose in regards to whether or not I'd be able to leave for the Spring program in January so I had been seriously considering applying again for the Fall/Fall advantage programs. This would be allowed, correct?

Just got accepted!! :cool1:

I'll be working Front Desk!! I'm soo excited!!

Btw my name is Paulina and I'm from Costa Rica.

Hi! I'm Emma & I'll be doing the 2013 Spring Advantage in Orlando and am over the moon excited!! I've gotten the role of Concierge :cool1: Has anyone gotten that role? Also, I'm a little nervous because I'm 24, but still am hoping to have a great time! Hope I'll see all of you in January!!

Hey new to this forum but just got accepted to Spring Advantage 2013 today! Im really pumped hope to meet all of you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter