Spring 2013 Professional Internships

DisneyGirlie

DIS Veteran
I didn't really see a thread for people to generally discuss Spring 2013 PIs. What you applied for, how your waiting process is going, your interview status, etc.

I applied for a management internship in retail and a few college program Alumni only PIs. During my general Alumni Only phone screening, 90% of it focused on the Alumni PIs, but I was asked a couple of questions about the management one. This was roughly 3 and a half weeks ago. I just got called on Thursday to schedule a 2nd round phone interview for the retail management one. The woman told me my old area manager and another area manager would be interviewing me.

Does anyone know how many "rounds" of interviews retail management PIs have? Does anyone know if getting interviewed by your old area manager is normal if you did the CP? Also, does anyone have any idea of questions that may be asked in a second round interview? It's so frustrating to see questions posted online everywhere that DCP asks on the phone but nothing for PIs. I feel like I can't prepare!

Iwould love to know this as well! I have my preliminary phone interview tomorrow night for the three management ones I applied for and I would love any advice!

I applied for Management in Retail. I also applied for agriculture biotech Lab and agriculture plants ... So I guess 3.
Just waiting!:rolleyes1

I'm officially obsessed. I read through all 15 pages of the people who were applying for the Fall 2012 Professional Internships because that's the most recent information I can read about since there is no '13 thread.

I actually don't feel nearly as obsessed about this as I did when I was going through the app process for the CP I'm currently doing. I feel like if it happens it happens. If not,-there is something else waiting for me. I mean, I really do hope to get it but I'm not checking every five minutes this time around! haha

True. I applied for a CP as a back up plan because I graduate in December and I've pretty much decided I want to live in the Orlando area/work for Disney for forever. I just needed a job secured so I could make the move. I got accepted into the CP last week so now at least I know I'm moving. However, a PI is my dream so my stress level isn't any less.

I applied for a lot of the CP Alumni PIs but my top 3 that I discussed in the phone interview were the Hollywood Studios Operations Support internship, Epcot Operations Support internship, and the Traditions internship.

Anyone else?

Good luck! As crazy as this may seem...I think I want to withdraw myself from the applicants. I really want to move back to TN. I just think I'd rather retire here instead of work here now.

I just had my interview for vet medical records. Has anyone else applied/ interviewed for that?

I did awful! My interviewers let me know I was onto the third round but just barely!

I'm starting to worry. I'm still in 'inteview stage' on Dashboard but have yet to here back about scheduling my next interview. (Retail management)

Have you had your second round interview yet waiting to hear about your third round or waiting to hear about a second round?

No totally sure but I don't think they start the 2nd phase of interviews until the posting date has expired. Just a thought - not confirmed. There's about 10 PI's that have their closing date today (10/5) and that seems to be the last date on the PI website. Other PI's expired earlier.

my DH got the call for his 2nd interview today! :cool1: His will be on Thursday morning. I've got my fingers crossed!! pixiedust:

So I got a call for an in person panel interview for retail management today. This will be my second interview. I haven't called her back yet. She offered times for this week. I'm so torn!

Edited to add: I have set an appointment for my interview. Good luck to everyone!

So I just had my second interview! I made it to the third round!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter