Spray tan

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of trying a spray tan, but are there things to look for so I get a good one? I've heard stories of turning orange and not having an even tan. What should I look for, and how much should I expect to pay? Thanks.

Goto someone with a versa-spa, they are the most modern of the spray tan down by computer.
My uncle owns a Hair and body shop, and has one. Works great

I found a tanning place that had a Mystic Tan booth, and it was great. The color was even and brown/flesh tone--not orange at all. I paid $10 for the first tan session, and it lasted about 5 days. Typically they come sold in packages as the least expensive option. But if you have a Hollywood Tans near you, I'd go to them last, they tend to be pricey.

as a Red-head - I would look wierd with a tan
but anyways - make sure you exfolate(sp?? get off all the dead skin) before you go
if not it sprays on the those & then they come off quickly so it doesn't last as long

Reddy is right. I think the #1 thing is to exfoliate well before you attempt any tanning. With spray tans it will definitely be uneven and will fade quickly if you have patches of dry skin.

I think the worst "fake tan" product today is probably head and shoulders above the best one 10 years ago. If you prep your skin and don't go too dark you shouldn't get any unpleasant results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter