Spots available Private RIP HHN Orlando tour 10/30/21 - now full!

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Still looking! Want a really good deal as you avoid all lines next Sat night?

Looking for people to join a private RIP Halloween Horror Nights tour on Sat, 10/30.

Less than $70 more than EP now. And EP doesn't include snacks, true front of the line, reserved show seating, or multiple runs through the houses... Please PM for details.

Includes valet parking and all the VIP tour goodies (snacks/dinner, front of the line access to everything, dedicated entrance & lounges, etc).

Saturday will be busy - with unlimited VIP front of the line & reserved show seating, we won't care!

(Updated 10/24)

Last edited:
Have you posted on UO Facebook site ?
There are many that are active there that never read this site

You might find a few peeps looking to join a private tour

Just a bump. I’d jump at the chance, but sadly, not traveling at that time.

I acutally don't have Facebook :eek:
lol...so you`re the other person that doesn`t have FB....... :thumbsup2

People look at me as though I`ve just crept out of the stone age when I say I don`t have that, or any other social media to be honest.......I can still communicate with everyone I need to!

Count me in as well, no FB or other platforms. And I could have sworn the young'uns refer to FB as old school. :laughing:

I had to google to figure out what this was
$199.99 plus tax and entry admission
B0ADA34A-5F49-48D2-AF3D-6FE5873866C5.png

Last edited:
Looking for 4 people to join a private RIP tour on Sat, 10/30.

Please PM for details - price comes out less than the public tour if we can fill it out! Also includes valet parking.
What time is your tour for this event?
Do you have the 12 group tour or the 6 group tour?

Yeah, that screenshot, DL is for a public tour. I think lowest price is shown and other nights may be higher priced. And what Cap is offering, is to join an already booked private tour, and also kindly offering the valet parking spot that comes with a booked private tour. And I fully assume, that what you’d pay for your spot on Cap’s private tour, is not much more than joining a public one, and private is so much nicer, as less number of people, and you tend to find a nice group of people to tour with. Great way to see all in the park.

If were not for more time off, already joined another private tour when I am there, and other trips planned later, as said above, I’d jump on this offer.

I got excited when I saw Bill and Ted show was listed
Then sad when I saw this was for the west coast park

Bill and Ted .... adore them
Wish they could return to hhn Orlando

Lynne is correct, $199 is the starting price - the public tour for 10/30 is $299. I don't believe specific pricing details on the private tour are allowed to be posted on DIS, but can be discussed through PM.

How did I manage to book this with one of the Facebook-less fantastic 4 on DIS? Gotta be a skill...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter