Sports Simulators

ranidayz

DIS Veteran is a....... Caribbean Amphibian
Hoping someone can help me out. I wanted to book some Sports Simulator time for two people traveling with us. While I was trying to do this, I was not able to find any times that they could be booked at the same time - i.e. there weren't two openings for 10:30 am or for noon, etc. I wound up booking two half hour sessions and one hour session on different days. How do these things work? If I have the time booked under one person's name, how many can go with that person during that time - or is it just that person. I couldn't find the answer on the DCL site.

Thanks so much!

As many people as you want to have turns/fit in that little room can go during your scheduled time. Does not matter the name of the person- that will only be who it is charged to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter