Spoodles, WPC, CJ or 'Ohana?

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
Which would you pick for dinner on arrival night with no park tickets?

We are thinking of:

Spoodles
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Cap'n Jack's
or
'Ohana

We already have an ADR for breakfast at 'Ohana. Would eating there 2 times be too much?

How hard would it be to get to Spoodles from the Pop?

Would it be better to have dinner at Downtown Disney since we don't have park tickets?
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I would say either Spoodles or wpc
with spoodles you can enjoy the boardwalk after dinner and depending in the time, see the fireworks at epcot( and the food is also good)
I myself have not eaten at wpc but the reviews I have read are great,so that would also be on the top of my list because after you eat you could enjoy dtd:)

Downtown disney would definately be easy...I would say head there and try Raglan Road. It is fantastic!

Thanks!

I also forgot to ask...

Can you see Wishes from 'Ohana? Or is there somewhere at the Poly that we could see it if we finished dinner at the right time?

Are there fireworks at Downtown Disney?

Is there somewhere to view the Epcot fireworks from the Boardwalk?

yes, you can see wishes from ohana. if i remember correctly, the music is piped in. there are fireworks at pleasure island at midnight. not sure about viewing fireworks from the boardwalk. enjoy your trip.:yay:

You can even see the MK fireworks from the Boardwalk! I was so surprised! We'd eaten at Spoodles w/ a later ADR around 7:45pm. Afterwards, we enjoyed the street entertainers on the BW. We saw some of the high fireworks from Illuminations. You definitely hear it very LOUDLY! We were still strolling around, when about 15 minutes later, we see more fireworks. It took a few minutes to realize those were Hallowishes from MNSSHP that night. The fireworks were at 9:30. We could see them very well. It was a nice surprise for our last night at WDW.

BTW, we loved Spoodles! It's our "must go back" for this year. We'll be trying 'Ohana for the first time this year as well.

Thanks guys! I made an 8:00 ADR for Spoodles. I can't wait to try it! Hopefully our flight will not be delayed... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter