Spoke with Ashley Eckstein earlier this week about SWW, etc.

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Speaking of Star Wars Weekends, I spoke with Ashley Eckstein earlier this week for an article...we mostly spoke about her Her Universe company, but also about Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Weekends and getting to enjoy Disney...

Exclusive: A talk with Star Wars: The Clone Wars star and Her Universe founder Ashley Eckstein

I mentioned missing SWW this year because we were doing the cruise...her and her husband (David Eckstein, 2006 World Series MVP) haven't done a Disney cruise yet! Maybe we should invite her to join PCC3.0! :)

She donated a shirt for the NE GKTW DIS Meet last year (and I think Dave Parfitt got another shirt that was auctioned online), and I'll be hitting her up again this year...she's just the nicest person you could meet - you can tell she was brought up a Disney child!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter