SPOILER tags and toppers

logan&tylersmama

DIS Veteran
here are my elements for the tags and toppers swap

TREE OF LIFE
treeoflife.jpg

THE TREE COULD BE USED FOR JOURNALING
THE EMBOSED SIGN HAS CHALKING ON IT - COULD BE USED FOR THE DATE OR MORE JOURNALING

CORAL REEF
coralreef.jpg

THE COLORS ARE NOT COMING OUT RIGHT IN THE PHOTO - LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON - I AM ALSO ADDING A CORAL COLOR SQUARE PAPERCLIP
TURTLE COULD BE USED FOR JOURNALING

MONORAIL
monorail.jpg

MICKEY CLOUD HEAD FOR JOURNALING

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
beautyandbeast.jpg

THAT BLUE OBJECT IS A BOOK (since Belle likes to read alot)
WOW THERE WERE A TON OF TINY PIECES TO THIS ONE!!!!!

ok so lets here it - what should i change or add to make them perfect?????

i still have to do the POTC one -
jennifer

i would not change a thing, jennifer! they all look beautiful!!!!
thanks for sharing the pics with us!!!

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

Everything looks great!!! You did a wonderful job on it all! I've done some of those Mrs. Potts borders and they do have lots of tiny pieces.:thumbsup2

I love those borders, but I'm not brave enough to try them.

Where did you get the tree of life to cut out?

I love them all. I need to go see what groups I'm in so I can start making other things to swap for the ones I won't get. :thumbsup2

I love those borders, but I'm not brave enough to try them.

Where did you get the tree of life to cut out?

:thumbsup2

the tree is from the pooh cricut cart - i think it is rabbits house (I cut it our on blackout)

the words tree of life is made with sure cuts alot - just a free font welded together with a leaf stuck to the end and then with the push of the button it shadows.

jennifer

the tree is from the pooh cricut cart - i think it is rabbits house (I cut it our on blackout)

the words tree of life is made with sure cuts alot - just a free font welded together with a leaf stuck to the end and then with the push of the button it shadows.

jennifer

I never think to look at the items as other than they are. I have to remember the black out feature more often.

Wow, I have to see if I'm in your Beauty group...just amazing!!!

i cut it with the cricut. i have the design studio that links with my computer to my cricut. someone made the file for me
jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter