Split stays - same resort?

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Anyone ever start in a studio and then switch to a bedroom mid-trip? Is it worth the point saving or too much of a hassle to check out/in again?

Depends on much you want the one bedroom. Noting your reservations may give the room assigner some help in getting you into your room early.

:earsboy: Bill

Depends on much you want the one bedroom. Noting your reservations may give the room assigner some help in getting you into your room early.

I definitely want the bedroom for at least part of it. If people think it isn't worth the point saving than I would do a bedroom the whole trip.

I definitely want the bedroom for at least part of it. If people think it isn't worth the point saving than I would do a bedroom the whole trip.

Depends on you. If you have the points, stay in the one bedroom for the entire time.

I did it once and it really wasn't too much of a hassle. I went to WDW about 3-4 days before DH got there, and stayed solo about 3 days after he left. So for me it was studio, 1 BR, then studio again. But in all honesty, even though it was OK, I didn't love that his vacation worked out to be right in the middle of my trip, and encouraged him (actually both of us) to plan differently in the future.

It depends if it gets you another trip to WDW then it's worth it. :-)
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter