Split stay ?

No_strings

Earning My Ears
Have a split stay planned with 2 separate consecutive resort reservations with the summer sale. Concerned about the lack of ADR. Any suggestions on how best to get ADRs. TIA

I have had good luck in the past using free reservation finders (touringplans.com has one and I know there are others.) They will text you when a reservation opens up at the location and time you prefer. But back in the pre-COVID days people were constantly shuffling which park they would attend, which fast passes to use, etc. so dining reservations changed all the time, especially the day before the date you wanted. I’m not sure how much shuffling happens these days.

I had two reservations I was hoping for but couldn't get. I used the free reservation finder mentioned and it found me one of them a couple of days prior but I never got the other one. It worked out okay because I probably didn't have time to do the one we didn't get (I was looking for Chef Mickey on our flight day but our ME came at 8:45am so we would have been really rushed). I was soo surprised to get that text and thankful for the reservation (it turned out to be our hiding place during a torrential rain storm).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter