Split stay with Royal Pacific

HsimSleepy

Earning My Ears
I’m contemplating a split stay with Royal Pacific, either Cabana Bay or Sapphire Falls. Looking at the map I thought SF was connected to RPH but looks like there is a street in between? Anyone know if I can walk between the two hotels without using the garden Walk? On the other hand CB is very close to Volcano Bay. I can’t choose!

I’m contemplating a split stay with Royal Pacific, either Cabana Bay or Sapphire Falls. Looking at the map I thought SF was connected to RPH but looks like there is a street in between? Anyone know if I can walk between the two hotels without using the garden Walk? On the other hand CB is very close to Volcano Bay. I can’t choose!
SF and RPR are connected by an interior hallway bridge. The green line is the route which is completely inside.

7169980D-C0A7-4602-8984-E42513B2821D.jpeg

i did the split say with Cabana Bay and Royal Pacific. Just took a taxi to move my bags. Had a great trip (hurricane in all). I liked being able to walk to Volcano bay on my "down days". My family were park warriors with the FP's. We got everything done in the parks in 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter