Split stay with beach in between. Can I get DDP for 2nd stay?

bookgeek

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW in Dec. for 2 weeks. We plan on staying at CSR for 5 days, the beach for 3 days, the Swan for 2 days, and then CSR or POR for the rest. My question is this:

I want to get DDP for both stays if possible, BUT, I wanted to get only a 1 day basic ticket for each of us, and then turn it into an AP for all of us since we are going to be in WDW for 3 times during that year period. Can I book both stays on the DDP--even if they are split? Or will I only be able to get the first 5 night stay on it? I don't want to have to buy another 1 day pass for the second stay.

This is my first post, though I have lurked these boards for about two years. It has always been SOOO helpful in our planning!

Thanks! :wave2:

Unfortunately, I believe you'd have to purchase another one day ticket for everyone for the second part of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter