Split Stay Question - Toddler

Jayunit09

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

We are doing 5 nights at AKV Savannah view 2 bedroom and Last two nights at VGF 2 bedroom. This is our welcome home trip and we cant wait! My question is we will have our 2 year old and wondering about her nap on resort switch day. We will have a car and the current plan is parking at VGF that morning and going to MK.

She doesnt normally nap in a stroller and we assume the room will not be ready. Any suggestions?

As you mentioned, it would be rare for you to have the room in time for nap. If she doesn't nap in the stroller, then you have to just tough it out unless she would sleep with you in a chair in the lobby or something like that. My kids stopped napping around 2 1/2 (unlucky me) but they also would occasionally sleep if we strolled around.

MK baby care center! That’s what we did during our trip last May when we switched from CCV to AKL, our little one napped while I sat in the baby care center holding her. We didn’t have a car and figured the room wouldn’t be available right away. As I type this I realize it probably is only worth it if you have an AP or were planning to go the park that day.

You could go to either of the resorts and find a quiet spot for your toddler to rest or take a nap or have a little snack.

I know at Jambo, there are several places to take a break. There are a couple areas at GF and the villas.

My 4 year old grandson still takes naps but he can crash anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter