Split Stay, Park Ticket ?

Motomom06

Mouseketeer
We (me, DS9, my dad and step mom) will be checking into the GF Oct 17 and checking out Oct 23rd. We all have 6 day base tickets. I decided DS and I would stay an extra night at POP (the 23rd) and leave WDW the 24th. Once I get to WDW I want to make my ticket and DS ticket a 7 day ticket so we can go to the MK on the 23rd - I was told over the phone that everyone on the reservation has to have the same package, but once I get there I can just upgrade mine and DS tickets to a 7 day - So my question is, since I am checking out of the GF and into POP on the same day, I obviously have to get a new room key, do I have to transfer that one extra day to the POP key or can I just leave it on the GF key? Thanks!

The GF key (ticket) will still be good once you check into pop. You may have the option to move it; I'm not sure if that is always an option.

We've always had the park ticket separate from the room key - but regardless, the tickets are good for, I believe, 13 or 14 days from first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter