• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split stay Disney Springs

disneyfamiof4

Mouseketeer
If I book one night at a Disney springs resort (one of the ones with magic bands/ emh/60 day FP) will they move our luggage over to our package stay onsite? We’re landing very late just need somewhere to sleep, I was unable to extend our trip, the CM on the phone said not available.

No because it isn't a Disney resort.

Have you considered just staying at the airport hotel the night you arrive and then taking ME the next morning? You'd still have to pick up your luggage and transport it, but it might be easier that way?

No because it isn't a Disney resort.

Have you considered just staying at the airport hotel the night you arrive and then taking ME the next morning? You'd still have to pick up your luggage and transport it, but it might be easier that way?
Thanks, I didn’t know we could do that. What would we need to use the magical express? I thought it was a set time based on your flight.

Thanks, I didn’t know we could do that. What would we need to use the magical express? I thought it was a set time based on your flight.
No, it's not. They need your arrival (at Disney) date, and request your arrival time - for planning/scheduling.

I've heard that people that do this look information up for a flight that comes in the following day on when they want Magical Express to pick them up. They just input that flight information into the Magical Express form to arrange for pick up the following day that their flight gets in.

some do, but it's 100% unnecessary. Just call and book DME for the approximate time you will arrive at the check-in area. No research needed. well, except the direct number for Magical Express.

Which is 866-599-0951. Just call them; they handle this all the time. And you don't have to stay at the airport hotel; some people reserve a room in one of the hotels near the airport that offer a free shuttle from airport to hotel and back to the airport the next morning. You do have to pick up your luggage when you land, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter