Split Stay DDP

maznorm

Mouseketeer
If I am looking at doing a split stay (7 Nights in BWV, 5 Nights in Pop and 2 Nights in BLT), how will it work with regards to Dining Plan? I am a little confused as to when the points would be cancelled from each resort or do they just carry on continuously throughout the 14 night stay?

Sorry to be a pest.

Each stay has to be booked as a separate package. Entitlements for each package are valid from the time of check-in to midnight of that plan's check-out day.

Assuming the three bookings are all on consecutive nights, that means you'll have two days (the days where you switch resorts) where entitlements "overlap", allowing you to draw from either pool (as long as credits remain).

Are any of these stays on DVC points? You have two DVC resorts in there.

For stays on points, you can just add the dining plan to those reservations, they don't have to be packages. If they're your points, call Member Services and add it. If they're rented, have the member you're renting from call Member Services and add it. No ticket purchase is required.

For the Pop Century stay, you'd have to book it as a package and buy at least a one-day park ticket for everybody - unless of course you can book the annual passholder package.

Elaborating on what Faldred said, your dining credits for each stay expire at midnight on the checkout day. On the day you check out of BWV and into Pop, you will have to use up any unused credits from the BWV stay before midnight - but you will also acquire all the credits for the Pop Century stay as soon as you check in there. Same thing for checking out of Pop and into BLT.

Just to clarify, I would be renting points for BWV and BLT and using the Annual Passholder Package for Pop.

How does the AP package work? I didnt know there was one? Thank you

At least one adult annual pass is required to be presented at check-in per reservation. The annual pass package is room/dining only, no tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter