Split Hotel Stay???

nun69

Mouseketeer
anyone ever done this before? We are thinking that staying at the DLH for 5 days is going to be a little too expensive for us, so we were considering splitting our stay and staying at a good neighbor hotel for 2-3 days and then staying at the DLH for the other 2-3 days...I am booking my trip through AAA so I will get the perferred seating and the MM and Mickey's Toontown Morning with my package, so I want to use MM to my advantage, so if I use one of my MM's from my park hopper ticket, I can use MM if I am a guest at the DLH, correct? So we will be checking in on a Sunday and leaving the following Friday, which days should would stay at the DLH? :confused3 I was thinking of staying at the end of our stay to just make it a little more magical for the kids...what do you all think? thanks for any advice in advance:)

We've done this a few times, and will be doing it again in a few weeks. One thing I've learned. Stay OFFsite FIRST! If you stay onsite, you get really spoiled and it's a real bummer when you get to your room offsite. LOL

We'll be doing 5 nights at hojo's and the 6th night at the DLH this time. It gives us something really nice to look forward to at the end of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter