• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splenda???

T

theprincess

Did anyone hear that they were taking Splenda off the shelves? If so, why?!

Chlorene. (sp?) It has chlorene in it. Think about it.. artifical sweetners have been very well known for causing cancer! Also, Splenda, dont get me started, has chlorene and cancer causing chemcals! I personally only use sugar! Also anything low fat or low sugar, check the ingredients for aspartame. That is artificial lousy no good cancer causing sugar. :teeth: I got a bit out of control there. :rotfl:

Well I never did like the taste of Splenda myself...perhaps thats why...I know I dont like the taste of chlorine...lol

I have never cared for Splenda or Nutrasweet...I have always used Sweet n Low...over the years nothing can be shown that proves this has cause cancer in humans...and I like the taste of it..I have yet to hear of Splenda being removed form the shelves though... :confused3

I really would like to get the message across to people how bad even sweet n low is! Splenda is by far the worst though!

OT

EeyoreFan1...you must have been REALLY surprised when you opened that box of Pop Tarts! LOL cute pic

Chickysmom said:
OT

EeyoreFan1...you must have been REALLY surprised when you opened that box of Pop Tarts! LOL cute pic

Aww! Lol. (I found it on photobucket) Isn't my cat cute? :rotfl:

I had heard that people were complaining of stomach issues after eating Splenda. I hadn't heard that they were removing it, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter