Spirit of America Memorial Day week

blubayoo

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am new to the forums. I have actually been reading some of the blogs and trip reports for a couple of months, but never had the guts to register and post. Is anyone here going on the Spirit of America trip this May? I really enjoyed reading a trip report that a person posted on this trip - it sounds like such fun. I was told that this trip is 65% full, so I am hoping that it will be a wonderful trip, as this is our very first Adventures by Disney trip. I decided on this trip because of its educational/historical importance and the wonderful reviews I read about on these boards.

Welcome to the boards! We'll be going on the Spirit of America trip during the 4th of July. I will look forward to reading your trip report and asking you a lot of questions. I hope that you have a fantastic time. If you have any questions, please post them. People here are extremely friendly.

I'm not going on this trip, but wanted to say :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I wish I was able to write as good as some of the people on these boards. The reviews are awesome, especially the ones which have photos of all the places and experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter