Spirit of Aloha Luau

Marion

<font color=blue>Go Blue Jays!!<br><font color=#FF
I just stumbled across this dining option this morning and am trying to find out a bit more about it. I did a search but the most recent reviews I found were from early '06. Has anyone been more recently and if so, what did you think? We'll be 2 adults dining, no kiddies.

The floor show is major league corny! The food is good, not great and sometimes the wait to get in can be a pain (no lounge or bar to wait at and the waiting area gets crowded). If I had it to do again, I'd skip it. :sad2:

I've read some mixed stuff on it too. Most of what I've hear is that the 2nd half of the show is better than the first and that the food is okay.

I think its one of the those things that either you like or you don't. Still I went ahead and booked it for us for our trip in August :goodvibes

"the 2nd half of the show is better than the first and that the food is okay"

My family and I went recently and that's just how I would put it. Nothing at all outstanding. Not worth 2 TS credits on DP, not worth the big $$ to pay OOP. DW's company paid for us so I wasn't upset about the money.

Show was great, food was okay but whatever you do do not sit on the left hand side of the theater where the bushes are. I got bit by a spider and there were bugs crawling all around our feet.

Show was great, food was okay but whatever you do do not sit on the left hand side of the theater where the bushes are. I got bit by a spider and there were bugs crawling all around our feet.

Ok, that did me in. I could handle the 2 TS credit meal just for the novelty of the experience, but I do NOT handle bugs well... especially spiders! :scared:
Thanks for the replies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter