Spirit of Aloha - good or bad?

eepunk

Earning My Ears
We have a category 1 reservation for Spirit of Aloha dinner show. We'll have a 4 yo with us. Any good or bad review would be helpful. Thanks.

We did Spirit last year (4 adults, 3 kids ages 7, 4, and 3). The food was fine (I really liked the rice and the ribs). The CMs were very attentive. The show is a little cheesy and charming all at once. (The firedancers are amazing, and the performers did a great job, seemed like they were having fun). The kids were tired and fell asleep, which I couldn't believe they slept through the noise but they did.

We enjoyed it but it's not something we would do every visit to WDW.

We have a category 1 reservation for Spirit of Aloha dinner show. We'll have a 4 yo with us. Any good or bad review would be helpful. Thanks.

We went there last year. The food was, for the most part, good I loved the pineapple bread, the rice and the ribs. But I just found that there is only so much you can eat, and I could not justify the price of the dinner. My Dh and I are not big drinkers, and the price of the dinner and show includes some alcoholic drinks, I think beer and wine. I think if we did drink some then we would have gotten our moneys worth, but since we didnt I dont think it was worth it. But it was nice to do. I am glad we did it, just to say we did it, I will not do it again, but those are my opinions, thoughts and experiences! If you have never done it before, I would give it a try, because you might enjoy it. We went with my best friend and her family, and they loved it! So to each his own! Hope this helped! Happy Planning!

We enjoyed it and would do it again (except we just returned from Hawaii and did a luau there, so won't be doing the WDW one again for a while). The Spirit of Aloha compared very favorably with the luau we did on Kauai and it was about $10-15 per person cheaper than the one in Hawaii.

We went last year and had a lot of fun. The food was great and the firedancers were really cool.

It's not something I will do all the time but if you've never been then I would say yes.

we had a great time last year- the food was awesome and the entertainment was a bit corny but it was all good... The males have huge muscles- oolala!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter