Spirit Airlines should I be worried of strike?

JenC025

Mouseketeer
SW is now out since they raised their fares again- and then again- We can get transportation to and from Atl. City so we won't have to worry about parking fees- SA is $600 RT with bags/seat fees and all other nonsense $$$ added- BUT there are rumors of possible strikes. We are leaving Aug 21s to the 30- Also are they ever known to cancel flights? We are taking last flights out on both days since we got the super cheap air fare-
THANKS (AGAIN)
ALSO can anyone tell me about Atlantic City airport? Is it decent? Must be pretty small?

SW has been no good for me either all month the rates are great but the one day we are travelling its so silly lol.

Why not try Air Tran its showing as cheapest on expedia?

Also you could be in Disney by 10:10am on one flight and they're all the same price :)

thanks- no where cheap as spirit is- $620 RT for 4 People this includes on 2 checked bags though might have to add another one

Spirit Airlines pilots had a strike in June, but that was settled. The have been back flying for more than a month.

We are flying Spirit from ACY to MCO on Wednesday. Atlantic City airport is very convenient to fly into and out of. It is small which means it's realtively easy to get through security and you won't have to wait long for your bags. The only downside is you won't have all the amenities that a larger airport has, like a large selections of shops and restaurants, etc.

We've never had any problems flying Spirit in the past as far are cancelling flights or changing times. I don't have any concerns flying Spirit. I don't mind paying for my bags and seats when the total fare is still $100+ cheaper than any other airline.

You''ve seriously just made me day :cool1:
Thank you!!

Spirit Airlines pilots had a strike in June, but that was settled. The have been back flying for more than a month.

We are flying Spirit from ACY to MCO on Wednesday. Atlantic City airport is very convenient to fly into and out of. It is small which means it's realtively easy to get through security and you won't have to wait long for your bags. The only downside is you won't have all the amenities that a larger airport has, like a large selections of shops and restaurants, etc.

We've never had any problems flying Spirit in the past as far are cancelling flights or changing times. I don't have any concerns flying Spirit. I don't mind paying for my bags and seats when the total fare is still $100+ cheaper than any other airline.

AC airport is a breeze. Parking garage is cheap and right there. Last time we flew it was a total of 25 mins from car to gate.

Don't forget if you want preassigned seats (traveling with children, want to sit together or dont want middle ) you need to pay for them ahead of time online.

Even with paying for baggage and seats, we are paying about 500.00 for 5 roundtrip and parking is cheaper than Newark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter