Spirit Airline $9club questions

JenC025

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to read through the fine print while secretly trying to plan a trip to WDW while constantly being interrupted by children so this is impossible for me
PLEASE HELP :worship:
If I sign up it's $39.95 can I purchase tickets for everyone, or will it be $39.95 per person?
They seem to have a lot of small print and fees? $20 first checked bag per person- $10 fee pp for 9/11 law that's not included correct?
Sorry if I seem stupid I just have to super budget this trip
Thanks-
So my question is how much extra should I add to the standard flight price.

I'm trying to read through the fine print while secretly trying to plan a trip to WDW while constantly being interrupted by children so this is impossible for me
PLEASE HELP :worship:
If I sign up it's $39.95 can I purchase tickets for everyone, or will it be $39.95 per person?
They seem to have a lot of small print and fees? $20 first checked bag per person- $10 fee pp for 9/11 law that's not included correct?
Sorry if I seem stupid I just have to super budget this trip
Thanks-
So my question is how much extra should I add to the standard flight price.

1.I think you can buy serveral tickets. The odds of them having several $9 fares per flight are not good LOL!

2. You don't have all the fees....
Carry on that does NOT fit under the seat in front of you. $45 at the airport, $30 if paid when you book...

Checked bag $25 for first bag for each passenger,

Seat assignment fees, vary based on seats to make sure you and kids are togehter.

3. When something goes wrong expect NO help and NO customer service. For $40.... they had to cut something. There are times you get what you pay for. Their staff tends to be unhappy with thier jobs and they are NOT encouraged to assist customers!

I just purchased the $9 fare club last week. We were able to get $27 flights coming home from Orlando to AC in November. Whoever signs up has to be traveling but you can make reservations for as many people as you need. I have seen many $9 flights but you do have to be very flexible with your dates. I have also seen many $27 flights available. Even spending the $39.99 to join, I still saved about $145 so that is worth it to me. The baggage fee will also be cheaper for us as well!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter