Spirit $9 fare club

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I’ve never flown Spirit but was curious about their $9 Fare Club. Frontier advertises what their “Den Club” prices are versus their regulars, but it seems that Spirit does not. For anyone that is a member, do you see significant savings? Is there a place where they show the $9FC pricing if you’re not a member?
Thank you!

I don't know if you can see the pricing without being a member... but I am a member, so if you have dates and want me to look up a price difference let me know.

Thank you for offering! That is super nice! I was looking for one-way. From MCO to Philly or Trenton on April 8th or 9th.
I really appreciate it!

I think the problem is that that close there is no $9FC rates. I'll double check all of them for you though.

In other news the flight from MCO to PHL on April 11 is $19, ha ha.
I know! But I’m kind of stuck with my dates. And all of the airlines are insane on those days- idk why?
Thank you very much for looking for me though!
Question about the $9fc. Do you get other discount codes/discounts that the rest of us are privy to? Just weighing whether or not I’d like to join...

I've only joined when it helped save on that purchase. Website shows $9 fare if there is one regardless if a member. The day you want to come back is the end of our area spring break. That's why everything is so high. I look several times a day but we are most likely driving NJ to Miami because I refuse to pay those prices. It sucks but we booked a cruise last minute and during spring break.

Btw you can save ~$20/ each ticket by purchasing at airport counter. Online charges a "passenger usage fee" which is basically a convenience fee. I should have taken a picture of the hours at PHL. I only remember they closed at 8pm when I showed up at 10pm.

I've only joined when it helped save on that purchase. Website shows $9 fare if there is one regardless if a member. The day you want to come back is the end of our area spring break. That's why everything is so high. I look several times a day but we are most likely driving NJ to Miami because I refuse to pay those prices. It sucks but we booked a cruise last minute and during spring break.
Ooooooh. Our Spring Break is over the week before, so I couldn’t understand why everything was so high. This makes sense now.
Also I guess I’m not seeing the $9FC prices because there isn’t any, which is disappointing for me lol.
Btw you can save ~$20/ each ticket by purchasing at airport counter. Online charges a "passenger usage fee" which is basically a convenience fee. I should have taken a picture of the hours at PHL. I only remember they closed at 8pm when I showed up at 10pm.
Thanks for this tip! Good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter