• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spider-Man movies

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Did Spider-Man: Homecoming ever play onboard? Wondering if Spider-Man: Far from Home will be shown this summer. Marvel made, but I believe distributed by Sony. Thanks!

Spider-Man homecoming did play on board. Disney arranged a deal with Sony to allow them to play it. No idea if they are doing the same for the next movie or not.

Spider-Man: Homecoming debuted on one of our cruises. They did a midnight premiere for it just like other Disney/Marvel release. I would think chances would be good. We did call prior to the cruise to see which movies were playing during the cruise and it wasn’t listed. They kept it pretty hush hush until the Cruise director announced it at the show the day before the premiere.

I believe this will be on the cruise because it's a Marvel production, rights licensed back to Marvel and distributed by Sony. Venom was supposedly on the first MDAS cruise this year. But Spiderverse wasn't, which is a tragedy because it's the best Spider Man movie so far and one of the best superhero movies period--definitely not the "animated throw-away" that it might appear to be.

Spiderverse was fantastic. I was hoping it would be shown on the cruise because I would like to see it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter