SpectroMagic & Tony's

BlkBearSuz

searchin' for my roots...
I have a 5:05 seating at Tony's Town Square (the earliest I could get for dinner) and I was wondering if we would have enough time to eat and still catch SpectroMagic at 6:30 on a Tuesday. It is showing only three times while we are at Disney. The other day it is showing is on Saturday, 8:00 and 10:00 pm. We'll be in Epcot having dinner at the Garden Grill at 6:30. Would it be better to try to catch the show after Tony's, or to hop over to the MK on Saturday for the later show? Please let me know what you think. Also, what is the parade route that Spectro is on? Where does it start? Thanks.

Sue :confused:

In the past we have actually requested an outside table at Tony's (PS for about the same time) and watched SpectroMagic from the table over a nice dessert. We enjoyed it very much. :Pinkbounc

You should be fine to see Spectro after Dinner. It will really depend on the crowds, which I have heard are a bit heavier than usual with FTP. As long as you can get a spot, you should be able to see it right outside TTS. Or as Belle said, if your dinner runs long, you can watch it from the balcony. The route is the same as the other parades, and (I think) the direction varies. You can ask a CM when they start setting up the ropes which direction it will be coming from... you should see the ropes start to go up before dinner. That could make a difference in your timing too... Whether TTS will be at the beginning or the end of the route. If you go on Saturday, the later parade will be less crowded.

Thank you both so much. This has been very helpful. I would love to have an outside table at Tony's. Would I have to make that request when we get to the restaurant, or can I call and make a note of it on my PS?

Sue :jester:

Isd the view from Tony's good enough for children to be able to see?

We have always made the outside seating request when we check in at Tony's. As for children being able to see, I know other people had kids watching and they did not seem to have a problem. We did this a couple times before my son was born and have not tried it again yet! Good luck and have fun.

BlkBearSuz, sorry I am no help!

I was hoping to get a quick last minute question answered. We have never eaten at Tony's. Is it hard to get ressies there? Also where can I see the Spectro Magic Parade schedule? I thought I had it bookmarked but I can't find it. Thanks so much for any help!

hi there. I didn't have any problems getting a PS for Tony's and I only called this past weekend! I was really slacking calling for priority seatings. When I talked to the CM, I just asked for the earliest seating possible. She told me Tony's doesn't open until 5:00. So I got a 5:05.

I found the parade schedules here. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...rsindex?id=SEAllParksLocationCrit&date=102003
Just click on the events and entertainment link for each day for each park. It will tell you what parades and fireworks are scheduled for that day. For me, the only time Spectro was playing is Oct 25 and 28. I really need to see this...the last time I was in Disney, it was the Main St Electrical Parade. Hope all of this helps you.

Sue

Sue, thank you so much for your help! I will call and see if we can get some last minute seating. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter