• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectro and wishes

pookybean

DIS Veteran
Ok, From looking at my park map I think this is a duh question, but I just want to be sure. If i am on main street (as close to the castle as possible) I can watch spectromagic at 9 hang around in the same place and then see wishes at 10...right? if this is right, will that be a good spot to see both shows?

Thanks!

Megan :wave:

You can but also the rest of humanity will be trying for a spot om the Hub,lol ! I would watch Spectro from frontierland then go in front of Crystal palace to watch Wishes for all the effects.

pookybean said:
Ok, From looking at my park map I think this is a duh question, but I just want to be sure. If i am on main street (as close to the castle as possible) I can watch spectromagic at 9 hang around in the same place and then see wishes at 10...right? if this is right, will that be a good spot to see both shows?

Yes.
You and 12,000 of your closest friends.

Stand on the side of the Hub that is closer to Tomorrowland and/or the Ice Cream store.

DO NOT wait/stand on the sidewalk that goes from the Hub to Frontierland.
DO NOT wait/stand on the sidewalk that goes from the Hub to Adventureland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter