Special thanks to a fellow DIS member

Iris

Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder
My very good friend and co-worker was recently at WDW this week. She was originally scheduled to fly back on Tuesday but of course this did not happen. Anyway, stuck in Florida, she went back to the parks and was desperate to find the Mickey Ears Flag pin with the American Flag. Growing up in military family she wanted to show her support. She went to MGM and saw a man purchase the remainder of the Flag pins. She went up to him to try to trade and his response, "I plan on selling them on ebay and making a killing." She walked away in disbelief and quite upset that she could not locate this pin.

She then headed to Epcot to pin central and looked for the pin, they also had sold out. She spoke with a very nice CM who listened to her story and saw how devasted she was. He told her to wait and left for quite some time. When he returned, he placed the pin in her hand, squeezed her hand and said it was from Mickey. She almost cried. She couldn't believe his generousity and his very kind gesture. It was so special for her and meant the world to her. When she finally came back today, and told me about, I asked her to describe the Castmember to me. It became clear to me just who this person was......

Low and behold, it was our own DIS board member, Mr. Peachident himself, Mike (pinhook)

Mike, you have no idea how much this simple gesture meant to her. She is writing a beautiful letter to the company about it and wanted you to know how proud she is to wear it.

Thank you so much for making my dear friend so happy.

Hey Mike,

That was so wonderful of you.

I am not surprised. You always do so many wonderful things for so many people

I am proud to be your Vice Peachident.

See you in 11 days, God willing.

Darlene
Vice Peachident
Flex Queen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter