Special Requests

YangYang

Mouseketeer
My nephew (8yo) is the World's Pickiest Eater. He has a (very) small list of foods that he will eat. That being said, we are eating lunch at Crystal Palace in 8 days. Last time that we ate there, we asked if they had french fries and they went next door to Casey's and got a huge bowl of fries. I don't want to leave it up to chance (or a nice CM), so what would be the best way to make sure that there would be something he would eat? Should I call ahead? If so, how far ahead? Do I call Disney Dining?
Thanks for any help!

You could always stop and get the french fries and take them with you to the restuarant..or feed him first, or eat somewhere where you know there is something on the menu he likes.

check out the menus at wdwig.com

Thanks for the reply. We are eating at CP because of the characters and the rest of us (9) will eat for sure! I just don't want him to not have anything to eat. We always try to get him to eat something off the buffet. If we go and he doesn't eat we will get him something somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter