• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special Requests

brettcw23

DIS Dad #722 Pittsburgh, PA
We are going to be at BLT, 2BR lock-off with standard (11\3 - 11\10). I'm just checking to see if there are any special requests we should make to enhance our trip. Last March we requested to close to the lobby when staying at Kidani Village and it worked out great!

So if you have any suggestions for Bay Lake Tower, please let me know
:)

The standard views from BLT are all pretty good... I don't think a request is really needed honestly. Perhaps if you want to be closer to CR you could request a south facing room.

The standard views from BLT are all pretty good... I don't think a request is really needed honestly. Perhaps if you want to be closer to CR you could request a south facing room.

Someone told my wife today to request NOT to be on the 5th floor b\c there is a walk way or something. I'm still trying to figure out what that's all about.:confused3

There's a skybridge that connects bay lake tower's 5th floor to the contemporary resort's 4th floor which is where you can access the monorail, food, shopping, etc. I suppose it could be noisy on the 5th floor with people coming and going to the skybridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter