special for Castaway Cay members?

annieL

Earning My Ears
Does DCL ever send out specials for past cruisers? When we were on our first disney cruise in 2009 I thought I heard people saying that it was a "kids sail free cruise" for Castaway Cay members. We are looking at a 4 night Bahamas cruise next year. Should I hold out for any specials? Thanks in advance!

Does DCL ever send out specials for past cruisers? When we were on our first disney cruise in 2009 I thought I heard people saying that it was a "kids sail free cruise" for Castaway Cay members. We are looking at a 4 night Bahamas cruise next year. Should I hold out for any specials? Thanks in advance!

the KSF are for anyone. The Castaway Cay members get their discounts by booking onboard. Othewise the best "specials" are the IGT OGT and VGT offered about 2 mos before the cruise -- it's like a clearance sale. I assume you're looking at the Dream? Those cruises seem to have the most trouble filling up, meaning that's your best chance for a special, particularly if you're not sailing during the summer, the holidays, or spring break.

DCL occasionally sends mailings with code numbers on them to Castaway CLUB members, but these are rare. Don't hold your breath.

As above, the best Castaway Club deal is a rebooking on board. Most other specials (other than those few that come with PIN or other codes attached) are open to any new bookings.

If you can cruise off season, there have been many "last minute" specials in the last year or so.

We sailed in August 2009 on the Magic with a KSF pin code that was sent out by e-mail. We had never sailed with Disney before. It was discussed on this board at the time, as people were trying to figure out how to get a code. We were allowed to book up to two cabins using the pin code. I wonder if this is the KSF special you heard about. I have no idea why we were sent a e-mail. I wish we could get another special. We would love to sal in 2014!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter