Special Family Gathering Ideas

Jax

Mouseketeer
:wave:

Instead of having a wedding reception I am looking at bringing mine and my FDH family to Disneyland for a weekend. While in Disney we would still like to do somehting together as a familty to celebrate our wedding. :love:

I know that you can get the Dessert Balcony for Fantasmic which holds about 20 people (there will be 20 of us). Are there any other events like the Fantasmic balcony that I can consider booking for my family?

How about a behind the scenes tour or a character meal?

With 20 people, I would book a VIP tour. You would need 2 tour guides, as a VIP tour has a maximum of 10 people. They can arrange the tour exactly as you want and they might be able to arrange special seating for shows, parades or fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter