Special Event: Annual Passholder Early Entry

Jessica_of_FL

Mouseketeer
To thank you for being a valued Annual Passholder, we have created Annual Passholder Early Entry.

Early entry admission gives you the chance to explore the newly expanded Disneyland Resort — including select attractions, stores and dining locations — one hour before the Park opens to the public.

Advance online registration is required due to limited availability each day.

Info found here: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/early-entry/?CMP=SOC-DLRUSENFY12Q2FBDM0344

i read this.....I'm a bit bummed you have to register, I won't an AP until we go in July and that's when I was hoping to be able to use it for MM.....I'm not sure I'll even have a computer when we are there to register...... :(

i read this.....I'm a bit bummed you have to register, I won't an AP until we go in July and that's when I was hoping to be able to use it for MM.....I'm not sure I'll even have a computer when we are there to register...... :(

I wonder if you called to registar they'd let you do it. Maybe you only have to show your AP when you walk through the gates.

So this only happens June 18- Sept 13th when most AP are blocked out... time to upgrade theose Socal Passes!

My theory is that this is to help with taking some of the pressure of crowds from Carsland opening and during the busier times. It also makes me think since they recently announced MM entry to everyday for DL hotel guests they are offering this as a testing ground of sorts.

I think in pure speculation of course - that this will become a normal offer at some point for AP holders but with limited registration still. It makes sense in it's own way. Ironically this begins the day we leave , so we may try to register for that early entry , hop over to DCA/DL for a bit before driving home , lol.

I'm interested to see how this will go. Also under the FAQ there is a phone number to call if you dont have computer access.

I am bummed you can only use it once at each park. But i guess one is better than none! :laughing:

I wonder if you called to registar they'd let you do it. Maybe you only have to show your AP when you walk through the gates.

I'm posting on my phone, otherwise I'd paste, but it says that you need valid AP numbers to register.

Registration closes 3 days before or whenever it is full. So unless you're staying more than 3 days AND they haven't given away all the spots, then it seems unlikely that you'd get it.

As a non AP holder, I wonder how much this will affect the crowds in FL at regular opening on the M,W, and F. :confused3 Except for our one MM, I was planning on making sure those days were DL days for us so the park wouldn't be already busy when we can enter.

According to the rules I read you have to register online with a valid AP, having a voucher won't work either. :sad:

I'm posting on my phone, otherwise I'd paste, but it says that you need valid AP numbers to register.

Registration closes 3 days before or whenever it is full. So unless you're staying more than 3 days AND they haven't given away all the spots, then it seems unlikely that you'd get it.

We will be there more than 3 days but since we are going in July I doubt we would get it. I already knew that because I did read the rules. Thanks :)

As a non AP holder, I wonder how much this will affect the crowds in FL at regular opening on the M,W, and F. :confused3 Except for our one MM, I was planning on making sure those days were DL days for us so the park wouldn't be already busy when we can enter.

Well it looks like they are flip flopping the MM days, so it will impact the crowds in DL. How much we won't know until it happens, but getting a MM is one thing I do miss about having an AP, even tho I don't use them all that much. :) Maybe I will just get the hoppers and upgrade after using the MM......

We are in the same boat. Going in July and getting AP vouchers to activate while down there. I guess we will try calling on Sunday when we get our APs and see if we can get in to any events that week. Worth a try anyway. :confused3

Is everyone aware that if you're staying onsite then you will have Early Entry to DCA M W and F? This is only for onsite hotel guests - not a Magic Morning entry for regular 3-day tickets. Also no AP early entry on those days either, so it will be really nice benefit for paying those high hotel prices!

I'm with the Mad hatter on this. As a traveler to Anaheim, I dislike being mobbed by the local crowd. As such, I cherish the MM option for those of us who visit the resort and don't just pop in when the inkling hits.

Luckily, it is limited to specific dates and opposite the normal MM. Personally, I hope this isn't permanent.

<dons fire suit> :rotfl2:

I am so thankful that the OP shared this! So excited that we get a bonus perk for our AP's this busy summer. I was definitely not looking forward to the inevitable crazy lines that were going to be inevitable this July. Hopefully this will help at least some with that. ;)

Honestly I dont think its going to make a huge difference! I'm a premium AP holder and live 30 mins away. And while its NICE, its not something I would jump to because A. The restrictions makes it pretty hard, B. It blocks out MOST of the APs anyway meaning most of my friends and family I might want to do it with needs an AP AND it needs to have a non-black out date on the day I go if they dont have the premium and C. People work lol. I think at the beginning the hardcore will take advantage but I see after a month the numbers will drop. The fact Disney is making people register will keep it to a reasonable level and you can only do it once! So its not like there will be tens of thousands of passholders just showing up any given day swamping the parks. I'm guessing a few thousand daily at best and most will be in CL of course!

It will be pretty controlled and really its there mostly for CL! Personally as an APer, I dont do the mornings unless its something big happening. But I love just the opposite and going at the end of the night when the crowds are dying down, the shows are running and I can jump in one of the my favorite rides 5 mins before closing. For me, much more fun and exciting and I'm not battling sleep lol. So I wont be doing this and someone else can take my spot this summer!

Having been an AP holder for a few years and having to miss out on MM while friends get to go in, I am excited for even one day. Do I wish we had more? Yes. With as high as the prices are for AP's, a MM here and there would be nice. This promo works out great with our summer trip to DL - I cannot wait till the registration opens so I can book our MM :)

because I am realllly tired and lazy...I am just going to ask here instead of doing a search, forgive me :goodvibes We are annual passholders and are going in July with our daughter and just under 3 year old grandson. She will have a park hopper ticket with a magic morning, he won't have or need one. Will we be able to do a magic morning with her? I seem to remember the magic morning on the park hopper is only for DL, and not DCA right? TIA!!

To the PP - you can do a MM with her, but if she doesn't have an AP you will only be able to use this one time pass at DL since she will not have access to the early entry at DCA. Does that make sense? :goodvibes

To the PP - you can do a MM with her, but if she doesn't have an AP you will only be able to use this one time pass at DL since she will not have access to the early entry at DCA. Does that make sense? :goodvibes

sure does, thankyou! now the question is, do we do this with her and just go to DL, or use our MM and take our grandson and go to Cars land early....I think she can have a sleep in that morning and we will get into Cars land before the masses get there!
Then she can take him in for MM to DL and we can sleep in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter