• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Special Dietary Request: Gluten Free

indigodisney

Mouseketeer
Looking for some help - I need to request a gluten free meal - most times I can just pick items from the menu myself but was wondering if they have gluten free bread, etc. on the ship? Do I make this request from my server or head waiter or do I need to send in the medical information form?

Will call them tomorrow but wondered if anyone had experience with this.

Thanks so much!

You need to fill out a medical form and fax it to DCL. Make sure they note it on your reservation. The head server will speak to you every night at dinner about your menu options. DCL is very good about having gluten free food on board. If there is a specific brand that you need, they will even try to get it on board before your cruise. That's why you need to tell them ahead of time.

We sailed alst April with 3 family members who need a gluten free diet. We faxed in the medical form, and mentioned it before our meals as a reminder The server's were great and we did not have any issues! Disney does it right:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter