Special Bday dinner for 6 year old???

blues2411

Mouseketeer
What would be a great place to have a special bday dinner for a 6 year old girl??? CRT is out...all full! :sad1: So now we need a plan B....oh and this will be our 1st meal of the trip!!!!

Chef Mickey's has a birthday celebration where they twirl napkins and sing. Crystal Palace is a great meal with Pooh & friends. If you are specifically looking for Princesses, try Princess Storybook in Epcot or Cinderella's dinner at the GF. Most will do something special for your DD's birthday (birthday cupcake, card, special placemat, decorating the table, at Cinderella's dinner she could get a birthday crown.). Just note that its her bday celebration when you make the ADR and at the podium when you check in. Let me be the first to wish your Princess a Happy Birthday!

For my daughter's 6th birthday I am going to try to get CRT for the last seating of breakfast and then 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Hopefully it will work I heard ADR's have been hard with free dining.

I would say either Akershus Princess storybook, or 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Both are very good.

Yep, 1900 Park Fare is probably your next best bet if you want dinner with a princess. You could also special order a birthday cake from the WDW bakeries and have it delivered during dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter