• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space Mountain...What side is better

LemonFruitChew13

It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi
i saw this somewhere else and someone was asking opinions on what side of space mountain is better-the left or the right- i personal cant remember cuz i havent been to disney in a while but i'll be sure to ride both sides when i go down to get my opinion

wht do you think - the left or the right-?:confused:

WAIT??? Space Mountain has more then one side? From what I remember, it was a single file car..... I'm confuzzled.

i think left is better cuz one time on line i got switched to the right one time and the ride wuz boring. the left side is definatly better.

Oh pooh sticks! When I am there only one side is open! Oh well, at least it is the left side.

well I've ridden the right way more than the left...so i like the right better

but it really doesn't matter which side...they are both mirror images of each other

I like the right more, it seems to go faster.

how can you have a favorite direction...in my opinion thats just a lil strange

Originally posted by LemonFruitChew13
how can you have a favorite direction...in my opinion thats just a lil strange

Well I said I like the right side better, but the left side is exactly the same, but most of the time I just chose to go on the right side or they put me there.

rode both and I'm pretty sure the tracks are exactly the same except for some changes so that the tracks don't crash! lol it would certainly spoil the "magic"

i think the left is definitely better! I've ridden space mountain soo many times, and the left is faster, twistier, with waaay better drops, (there r 3 good ones)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter