Space 220

Disneygirl612

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation in the summer at Space 220. I was reading the menu online and noticed the Scallop Ravioli isn't on there. Has it been removed from the Menu? I had it in the Fall and it was delicious! I’m hoping it is a typo on MDE and that ill be able to order it in July.

I have a reservation in the summer at Space 220. I was reading the menu online and noticed the Scallop Ravioli isn't on there. Has it been removed from the Menu? I had it in the Fall and it was delicious! I’m hoping it is a typo on MDE and that ill be able to order it in July.
Disney changes its menus frequently. It's more likely they dropped that entree than that it's a typo. If it's a dealbreaker issue for you (and I wouldn't blame you if it was -- I recently nixed plans for Grand Floridian Cafe when I learned they'd removed the Lobster Thermidor Burger from their menu), you may want to double-check the menu again just before you arrive, to see if it's come back, so you can alter your plans if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter