• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space 220 - Lounge question

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Can you see anything from the lounge? The meals are so pricey and a couple family members who really won't care for the menu options.

Agree with PPs - the lounge seating pretty much guarantees you have a good view. I will always reserve lounge over dining room at Space 220 for the views and menu flexibility.

I agree! I had a 7:40 ADR for the Lounge last Saturday night. We had one of the tables by the rails and had a great view of the windows. I had the sliders (which came with fries although menu does not say that) and the cauliflower (minus the blue cheese dust) and was very happy with those. I look at it this way... for roughly the same price I can have 2 drinks at Oga's or a drink and an app at Space 220 Lounge.

Thank you, I will try to get a table there when our adr day comes up! I know it's a long shot but figure it's worth a try. :cheer2:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are kids allowed to sit in the lounge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter