• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa ???

CamColt

Ive only used the spa once so Im not really sure about this stuff. Do they offer a couples massage there? I thought I had heard they do, but I cant find any info on it. How much does it cost and how long is it? Can it be used as the spa option when you do the romance package?
Thanks for any info! :D

We did the couples massage last Thursday on the Magic and it is 178.00.
I found the room to be a bit small and you really don't have the opportunity to interact with your spouse...so in looking back we would do the massage individually next time as the cost is 89.00 for just one.
However it was a wonderful massage and I even was hoping to do it one more time (myself) before we left the boat, but it didn't work out.
Good luck!

Originally posted by valeriekc
We did the couples massage last Thursday on the Magic and it is 178.00.
I found the room to be a bit small and you really don't have the opportunity to interact with your spouse...so in looking back we would do the massage individually next time as the cost is 89.00 for just one.

I would rather do the single than a couples massage...massages relax you and I can't imagine being so relaxed and then having to interact with anyone, husband either! I would rather lay there and enjoy the peace and relaxatoin.

I'm not sure about want to book. Is the "spa taster" or "full body massage" better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter