Spa villas...anyone?

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Would this be fun to do with another mom? My husband isn't into spa stuff, but I'd love to relax in one and have a friend go with. How long do you have in there aside from the time it takes for your actual treatment? When is the best time to book it?

YES! My best girlfriend from college and I spent two hours catching up on all of our friends and gossip during our "couples" spa time on our last cruise. We had not seen each other in a long time and honestly, it was probably a whole lot better for us to do it that way than to do all of that catch up in front of our husbands! :laughing:

How much time can you spend in there? There must be some sort of time limit. Do they all have verandahs?

There are 3 different time frames for the Spa for Two.

120 min $449
130 min $475
150 min $589

My DH & I picked the middle one. I would love to do this w/ my BFFs. It would be great! I would book it when it opens for you do it on internet a couple months before the cruise. How soon you can book things online--depends on whether you are a returning cruiser or 1st timer.

The spa villa treatments are popular, so I'd book as early as you can. Some people choose to do it alone as a true personal getaway. There are different times & prices for those sessions.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...ies/listing?name=VistaSpaVillasTreatmentsPage

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter