Spa tour

randergrace

Earning My Ears
I keep reading about the spa tour on the first day....can I bring my child with me to that (she's 3). How long does it last? And, how many giveaways do they typically do?

randergrace said:
I keep reading about the spa tour on the first day....can I bring my child with me to that (she's 3). How long does it last? And, how many giveaways do they typically do?

Yes, you can bring children the first day. The tour part only lasts a few minutes. They will show you all the treatment rooms, changing areas and fitness center. The giveaways are the last thing they do. I think that do like 10. It takes at least 20 minutes for that because they do a lot of talking. Unless you really want to see the treatment rooms just show up 5 minutes before the drawing.

The tours are individual to your group, just show up and someone will take you around and explain everything. When we went, there was a worker from each area (massage, facials, salon, rainforest room, etc) that would do a little 2-3 minute hype for their services, then the guide would take you to the next area. It took us about 20 minutes to get through but it was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter