• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sovenier glasses

brajfamily

Mousketeer
I read somewhere that the AKL pool bar has sovenier glasses that can be purchased....or you get a drink in it and for a "few extra dollars get to keep the sovenier glass." Are these the heavy plastic pints that al the drinks used to come in? Do all the resorts have them? Resort specific??

thanks!

I'm also curious, I still drink out of the plastic cups I used to get at the resort pool bars (late-90's, early 2000's) but haven't seen them in years. Always a nice reminder of Disney!

we have a few from that same time period. As our Disney vaca gets closer, we make mai-tai's in them to get even more excited. I did find the website where they list the drinks and it says for an extra $2 the drink comes in a sovenier glass (assuming plastic at a pool bar). Wondering what the design is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter