• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Souvenir tips

goodqueen

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am so excited about what I did yesterday--I went to the Disney Store on a Wish Wednesday and spent $35 on 7 awesome souvenirs--Buzz Lightyear pajama keepers, a 14" Stitch doll, and 3 Lilo & Stitch lunch bags with thermos. I'm packing them and taking them with us, hoping it will cut down on the "I gotta have"s

All these items are normally priced at 19.95+, so I felt like I got great deals, too. I didn't know the Disney Store did this--they have specials online, too. Just wanted to pass it on...

10 days till our first trip to the World!!!:bounce: :bounce:

This is a new thing that Disney.com started about a minth ago. They have different specials daily and a weekly special. :D

What exactly is " Wish Wednesday". I have been buying T-shirts and other little things that are disney to give to my children while we are there. I bought several shirts for 7.99- 9.99 at the disney store. The "Finding Nemo" attire is out and is addorable. I even found the Nemo lightsaver or whatever it is called(12.00). I can only imagine how much they are in disney ;) Hopefully the kids will be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter