Souveniers

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN

Mouseketeer
Are there only two gift shops on the Magic? What type of souvies do they sell. I'm very interested in any scrapbooking items they might have but I'm trying to plan my budget and I was wondering,,,,, What types of souvies have you bought? Any thoughts? Prices of things?? What types of items do most people buy and want? Thanks.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

I don't scrapbook, but did pick up 2 scrapbooking kits on my last cruise. The first was a general DCL one and the other was Pirates. They were $15 each. They also have photo albums, and the like.

There are 2 gift shops, one is more clothing, jewelry, etc. The other is more souvenier oriented.

Hope this helps.

What else do they sell on the ship? Do they have the Italian Charms for the Italian Charm bracelets? Other things that they sell? I'm just trying to figure budget and what kinds of souvies that I might want. Thanks.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

they had cruise related pages and several different styles of stickers and punches on sale during the repo cruise. I think they were on sale in mickey mates, thats the store thats more mickey mouse related. they have the plushes and cruiseline t-shirts and stuff.

they had cruise related pages and several different styles of stickers and punches on sale during the repo cruise. I think they were on sale in mickey mates, thats the store thats more mickey mouse related. they have the plushes and cruiseline t-shirts and stuff.

Are you talking about stuffed animal plushes?

Treasure Ketch has both regular and Italian charms for bracelets.

I also scrapbook and while I have not purchased the albums, I do buy the kits and some postcards each time we cruise.

The majority of our purchases tend to be photos from Shutters, though.

Basically, almost everything you can imagine is available for purchase on the ship. If you can buy it at Disney World/Land, more than likely you can buy it in the gift shops on board, plus assorted other things to take advantage of the duty free status (ie, jewelry, cologne, liquor, etc.). And, since it's a cash-free lifestyle, you will be putting all purchases on your Key To The World card, so it doesn't even feel like you are spending real money. The best of all worlds... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter