Southwest vacations amazing Disney ticket deal

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone booked a flight + hotel + more on Southwest Vacations? If so, how does it work? How do you get your tickets? Are they automatically added somewhere? Right now on Southwest they have an amazing deal (if it's true!) You can get a flight, hotel and 4 Park special Magic tickets included for a package price there is a promo code- WDWRESORT. I go through and select my dates and hotel, but I see nowhere that the tickets are included! Does Disney email you later or is there somewhere where you add them in? It says it's a package deal, so the price I'm seeing should be what I am paying, right? I just don't want any surprises later if I book this and there's somehow no tickets included! Hopefully someone has experience with this and can help me. Thanks!

Also, it's saying that this promotion has been applied to my reservation, so everything looks right.

Last edited:
Also, it's saying that this promotion has been applied to my reservation, so everything looks right.

A multitude of guests purchase discounted tickets through third party sellers and link them to their My Disney Experience account which you can find on the Disney website.

If you don't want to open your account on a web browser, you can use the app.

It's just Southwest saying it's a package deal- flight+ hotel+ more (meaning magic tickets) I just don't see them anywhere on the reservation.. It's based totally on the promo code. It's just me not knowing for sure if they are included, but it looks like they are- I just dont know what to do. :crazy2::furious:

It's just Southwest saying it's a package deal- flight+ hotel+ more (meaning magic tickets) I just don't see them anywhere on the reservation.. It's based totally on the promo code. It's just me not knowing for sure if they are included, but it looks like they are- I just dont know what to do. :crazy2::furious:
If Southwest sold you an advertised package deal that includes tickets, your ticket voucher will arrive in a few days after SWA confirms you have purchased a package.

Can you do me a huge favor and visit the Southwest.com page and go to Special Offers and click on Vacations and go down until you see the "Limited Time offer at Disney World" Read that and tell me your opinion if you think the tickets are included! Please! I need another opinion on this. Thanks so much if you can...

Can you do me a huge favor and visit the Southwest.com page and go to Special Offers and click on Vacations and go down until you see the "Limited Time offer at Disney World" Read that and tell me your opinion if you think the tickets are included! Please! I need another opinion on this. Thanks so much if you can...
The best place to receive the confirmation that you need is to find the SWA Contact Info and call them. Have your reservation number and credit card info and speak directly with a SWA customer service rep.

People on a message board are not the best contact people if you don't believe you have purchased a package with tickets through SWA. Good luck! :)

seems like the 4 day one park per day tickets are included. Have you priced the package out booking tickets/hotel/air separately?

Yes, I've priced everything seperately, and together. This is a great deal.

Thanks, hiroMYhero. My husband spent 3 hours talking to SW Vacations rep on the phone and got nowhere!! THEY didn't even know! What a joke.

Thanks, hiroMYhero. My husband spent 3 hours talking to SW Vacations rep on the phone and got nowhere!! THEY didn't even know! What a joke.
The reason why tickets or ticket numbers don't show up yet is that SWA processes and receives your tickets after your package is confirmed. Then they relay the info to you.

But it's funny how SW didn't even know! There is just nothing to click on to verify- Yes, I also have tickets booked! It's all in the way it's worded.

Did you price it out using the promo ticket from Disney? It's really rare for Southwest to have any package deals that are extraordinary. Not impossible but really rare. I'd triple check your figures

This piqued my interest so I went and priced out a WDW vacation package from SW. After picking your flights and resort, you then have to go to the section "modify things to do" and that's where your tickets are added (which then increases the price).

This piqued my interest so I went and priced out a WDW vacation package from SW. After picking your flights and resort, you then have to go to the section "modify things to do" and that's where your tickets are added (which then increases the price).

Agreed with this. I was curious too and went to the Southwest website as well. You need to manually select the MYW tickets from the "modify things to do" section in order for them to be added to the package.

Has anyone booked a flight + hotel + more on Southwest Vacations? If so, how does it work? How do you get your tickets? Are they automatically added somewhere? Right now on Southwest they have an amazing deal (if it's true!) You can get a flight, hotel and 4 Park special Magic tickets included for a package price there is a promo code- WDWRESORT. I go through and select my dates and hotel, but I see nowhere that the tickets are included! Does Disney email you later or is there somewhere where you add them in? It says it's a package deal, so the price I'm seeing should be what I am paying, right? I just don't want any surprises later if I book this and there's somehow no tickets included! Hopefully someone has experience with this and can help me. Thanks!

I did nto price this out for you, but I do suggest that you call Disney and price out the same trip, same day but leave out the airfare costs. Ask the cast member to apply any discount that may be available for your travel time. Unless you do the math you cannot compare the value.

You can't add these tickets! Under the "modify things to do" tab, you can add other Disney tickets like base and park hopper, but not 4 park MAGIC TICKETS. These are different ones that when you use to promo code on the qualifying dates, all it says it that this promo is applied (like it's a package deal) and you cannot add them. So where are they?! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter