Southwest special-New Orleans to Orlando $44

Donaldfan

Earning My Ears
I live in New Orleans and my last trip to Disney was last January. Would love to go back but can't swing it right now. So imagine how sick I was when I got my Tuesday e-mail from Southwest for $44 one way from New Orleans to Orlando. Last year we paid $150 round trip on Southwest. Hope this info. helps anyone in the New Orleans or Miss. area to get to Disney. Tell Donald I said, HI!

Only $44?! We will be going to Disney in December and leaving from New Orleans. We want to fly, at that kind of a price it won't be a problem! Cross yoru fingers for me!!

I flew Southwest last July from New Orleans for $88 roundtrip. I am going again this December. I am on their e-mail alert and will book again whenever they have that special.

You should check the Southwest website on Tuesday mornings at 12:01 AM because that is when they update their specials. If you wait to get the e-mail alert, they might all be gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest