Southwest sale on 12/3!

CollegePrgm2000

Earning My Ears
We just returned from Aulani this morning (via the blackout at Oakland Airport- fun! 🤪). The head flight attendant from Honolulu announced that Southwest is having a sale on 12/3 “so all of you in the snow can have a heads up.” Lol.

We just returned from Aulani this morning (via the blackout at Oakland Airport- fun! 🤪). The head flight attendant from Honolulu announced that Southwest is having a sale on 12/3 “so all of you in the snow can have a heads up.” Lol.
Usually every Tuesday they have a sale. It is a bigger sale than usual? I’m waiting for the schedule release on Dec 11 for our trip in June. How was your SW flight to and from Hawaii?

Usually every Tuesday they have a sale. It is a bigger sale than usual? I’m waiting for the schedule release on Dec 11 for our trip in June. How was your SW flight to and from Hawaii?

He made it sound like it could be a really good sale so I am curious to see what is offered. Southwest flight was fine. The crew make several passes through the cabin with beverages and they pass out a few snack packs (fruit snacks, wheat thins, pretzels and cookies). Just make sure your electronics are fully charged and/or you have back up power. We fly SW often but I had a -duh!- moment when I realized there are no power/charging sources onboard for the 5 hour flight. I would not hesitate to fly SW to/from Hawaii again.

I just flew Southwest from OAK to HNL for the first time this week as well. All in it was a very smooth and easy flight. You do want to make sure you pack food for the flight if the snack pack of wheat thins, gummies and pretzels isn’t going to be enough since there is no option to purchase additional food.

Do you have any idea what time/time of day schedules are released? I am also waiting for Dec 11 for our trip home in July.

Southwest makes it very difficult to plan ahead. When you book a hotel 11 months out it’s difficult to use them to book a flight. I like a good deal, but I have no idea when they will be selling flights for September. Anybody know how they go about releasing dates? Also, it has to be a fantastic deal for it to be worth driving to Seattle from Vancouver, especially since at least one way will mean a hotel stay.

Do you have any idea what time/time of day schedules are released? I am also waiting for Dec 11 for our trip home in July.
I think it’s around 8am EST that they release the new schedule on the 11th. Sometimes I’ve seen them release it an hour or two later than that.
Southwest makes it very difficult to plan ahead. When you book a hotel 11 months out it’s difficult to use them to book a flight. I like a good deal, but I have no idea when they will be selling flights for September. Anybody know how they go about releasing dates? Also, it has to be a fantastic deal for it to be worth driving to Seattle from Vancouver, especially since at least one way will mean a hotel stay.
On Dec 11th they will announce when the Sept schedule will be released. Yea they don’t make it easy flying from the east coast. I’m hoping there will be a good deal because it’s really expensive on the other airlines flying on a Saturday in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter