Southwest Points

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how long it takes for Southwest Rapid Rewards points to post to your account?

My points from flights usually post within a day or two of completing the trip. For my credit card points, they normally post the day after my credit card closes.

I had a roundtrip last month under one reservation # and they did not post until after the return flight home.

As a follow up to this topic, can someone help me? I just signed up for this card and hit my spend limit today. Am I correct in assuming that once my first statement is issued it will reflect the sign up bonus points? I'm hoping to use them to book a flight in 3 weeks o_O

As a follow up to this topic, can someone help me? I just signed up for this card and hit my spend limit today. Am I correct in assuming that once my first statement is issued it will reflect the sign up bonus points? I'm hoping to use them to book a flight in 3 weeks o_O

If you hit the spend limit close to your closing date, it may take another month. That's what happened to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter