Southwest or Getaway Today Vacation Vouchers and NOT staying on property?

chrisn

DIS Veteran
Can you get your hopper/dining tickets at one of the hotels instead of the ticket window/kiosk? I thought you could but didn't know if you had to be an onsite guest. Might have to change an early breakfast on our first morning. Anyone know?

I would call the hotel and/or Getawaytoday or Southwest to be sure, but I think you have to pick them up at the ticket window or will call (Guest Services booth) Here is what our package details said

Your vacation includes a Character Dinner Buffet at Goofy's Kitchen (indside the Disneyland Hotel). Dinner hours are 5pm to 9pm daily. Reservations are recommended up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-3463. Tax and gratuity included. Parking is not included. Tickets can be picked up at any Box Office, Guest Services window or the will call window (recommended) at the main entrance to Disneyland. Guests of any Onsite Disney Hotel may pick up their tickets at the front desk of their hotel. Photo ID is required to receive tickets. All information is subject to change.

Your vacation includes 6 Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets. If you are a guest at a Disneyland Resort hotel you may pick up your tickets upon check-in at the front desk. Guests staying at all other hotels may pick up their tickets at will-call at the main entrance to Disneyland or at any other ticket window. Personal photo identification will be required

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter